There is nothing better than freshly squeezed and abundantly nutritious fruit juice after a hard day of work. However, manual juicing can be so painful to endure, especially after a long day. Centrifugal juicers are a great option for those who want to get the most juice with the least amount of work. Centrifugal juicers use a spinning basket and an outward force that pushes fruits or vegetables against a mesh filter. This process extracts more juice than other methods, such as masticating machines, but they also require more time to clean up afterward.
Centrifugal Juicer Reviews provides unbiased reviews on all the top models in this category, so you will find it easy to make your decision when shopping online. We provide helpful buying guides that highlight what each machine is best used for, how much power it uses, and its features so you can make sure you are getting the perfect product for your needs.
The best centrifugal juicer, with its conveniences and speed, is a perfect choice to reduce both time and effort in making the best juice for your refreshment. However, it may be difficult to find the best centrifugal juicer for beginners among many types of juicers on the market. Below, our reviews will introduce the Top 6 best centrifugal juicer that is not only worth buying but also cover a wide range of buyers’ needs and budgets.
Top 6 best centrifugal juicers for beginners 2023
Aicook Juicer Machine – Best centrifugal juicer for FAST JUICING
- High Juice Yield with Dry Pulp - Acezoe power juicer exactor equipped a strong motor with 1300W watts, exacting a big cup of juice just in seconds and the juice yield is up to 85%, which is higher 25% than other centrifugal juicers and juice makers. After juicing , you can feel the pulp is dry enough with less waste.
- Pure Juicer with Less Pomace - An Acezoe juicer with cold extraction system and germany-made precision mesh filter, allows you to enjoy purer taste juice, grinding is more delicate means less pomace, compared with other juicers with high watts, cold extraction means less damage to the vitamins and other nutricents during processing.
This juicer allows you to extract the juice in quantities 26 percent greater than comparable machines in the same price bracket. Moreover, the vitamin and mineral content within the juice is also 36 percent higher.
- Weight 6.59 pounds
- Size 10.43 x 5.51 x 12.6 inches (LxWxH)
- Speed of 18.000 RPM
- Made from Stainless Steel
- 3 – speeds control optimizes juicing performance
Therefore, choosing Aicook Juicer Machine, one of the best centrifugal juicers, is a correct and reasonable decision if you are looking for a machine to retain the most nutritious content. As a fast centrifuge juicer, it only takes a few seconds to get the final product, ensuring freshness on every drop of juice.
Not only a significant amount of time is saved during the juicing process, but additional food processing is also not necessary thanks to a large feed, up to 3 inches. The wider feed can also accommodate a wide variety of vegetables and fruit, which makes the machine quite versatile.
Easy to clean
Its ability to clean easily is also greatly appreciated. It has a brush for easy scraping of residues on the wall and can be washed with water directly. Cleaning avoids contaminants inside the juice and makes it cleaner and fresher.
Impressive safety function
The overload protection eliminates electrical hazards by automatically disconnecting the power supply when overheat is detected. Also, the machine cannot be operated without a cover locked in place, preventing any sharp-cutting hazard. Therefore, you can feel very safe when using this machine.
The machine’s small size offers a neat experience in your kitchen. It fits very well in your cabinet, and you can handle it a lot easier. The warranty period of 2 years from the manufacturer also gives you peace of mind.
- Tidy and easy to clean
- It can be clogged quite easily
Breville JE98XL – Best centrifugal juicer for FOAM REMOVAL
- The Breville Juice Fountain Plus is the perfect way to get yourself into the world of juicing; This centrifugal juicer features a 3 inch extra wide fruit chute, dual speeds, lightning-quick operation and simple clean up
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
Breville Juice Fountain Plus JE98XL gives you a perfect fruit juicing experience. The inlet design, up to 3 inches wide, makes it easy for you to put large amounts of material or a large and odd piece of fruit in for juicing. It saves you time for material preparation before juicing.
- Weight 9.9 pounds
- Size 13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches (LxWxH)
- Power 800 W
- Made from plastic
- Two-speed control
- Unique foam separator
The 2-stage speed makes the juicing process smoother. It also allows more versatility when dealing with fruits of different textures and hardness. The slow speed is useful for situations where you need to squeeze soft vegetables and leaves. Conversely, a higher speed will be better suited for firmer fruits and stiffer vegetables.
The machine extraction system is pretty unique. With a titanium-reinforced disc combined with many small stainless steel mesh filters, it provides an impressive extraction capacity while retaining the most optimal nutritional content.
Unique foam separator
One of the most outstanding features of this machine is its unique foam separator. You will be able to extract most of the air bubbles before pouring the juice into glasses. Having less foam creates a much better drinking experience than foam-filled juice glasses, which can greatly decrease both the quality and taste of the drink.
In terms of storage capacity, the Breville JE98XL provides you with a carrying case under the stand, which can be removed to make it easy to store after each use. Therefore, it will not take up much space in the kitchen area.
There are not many accessories that come together with the machine. There is a 35.2 oz bottle of juice with a foam separator and a cleaning brush in the package.
- 2-speed control for a variety of fruits
- Time-saving as food pre-processing is not required
- Foam separation
- Difficult to clean
Breville BJE430SIL – Best centrifugal juicer for STORAGE CAPACITY
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold is a high performance juicer with an innovative cold extraction system that can provide a super sized 70fl oz of juice goodness; The 850 watt motor processes even the toughest fruits and vegetables in just seconds
- Cold Extraction System: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, allows you to avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
Breville Juice Fountain Cold BJE430SIL is one of the highest-performing best centrifugal juicers available today. The 850-watt motor is capable of handling high volumes of the toughest vegetables in just a matter of seconds.
- Weight 11 Pounds
- Size 14.5 x 10.5 x 17.6 inches (LxWxH)
- Power 850 W
- Made from plastic
- Large juice storage capacity
Cold spin technology with precision mesh filter
The most special features of this product are the cold spin technology and a precision mesh filter patented by Italy. The technology ensures vitamins and minerals are not damaged due to heat, while the mesh filter retains a large amount of juice without any residues. This is something you can hardly find in another cheap centrifugal juicer.
Most Breville brand blender and juicer products come with a standard inlet size of 3 inches, and this machine is not an exception. With a wide feed mouth inlet, adding large amounts or special shape fruits are not a worry anymore. It also helps you to reduce fruit cutting and preparing time.
Large juice storage capacity
Many people are concerned about juice packaging and storage when buying juicers. With the Breville BJE430SIL, though, you probably won’t be disappointed with its 70 fl oz storage space. This capacity is completely enough for a big party for the whole family.
Not only that, but you can also choose to seal this container completely if not used up and put the whole thing in the refrigerator for storage for up to 3 days. This feature is extremely useful, especially when you decide to juice a large number of fruits at the same time.
The machine has an LED indicator to inform users when the machine is overloaded and automatically shuts down. This helps to prolong the lifetime of the juicer.
- High capacity with the ability for storage
- Mineral protection
- Safe and durable
- Short warranty period
NutriBullet NBJ50200 – Best centrifugal juicer for ENGINE POWER
- The NutriBullet Juicer Pro is designed for ultimate efficiency, and engineered to produce smooth, flavorful and delicious juice with a high-torque motor and the power of turbo speed.
- 3 precision speeds help you get the most out of every ingredient. A no-drip spout ensures you don’t miss a drop.
NutriBullet Juicer Pro NBJ50200, which is one of the best centrifugal juicers, has a design that provides high engine power and efficiency. The high torque motor ensures every ingredient is squeezed in the shortest amount of time.
- Weight 7.5 Pounds
- Size 17.4 x 12.83 x 12.13 inches (LxWxH)
- Power 1000 W
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Wide range of accessories
- Two size pusher
Precise and adjustable speed
This machine is also equipped with 3 precise speed systems, helping you make the most of every component. The drip-free nozzle also prevents the drain from getting dirty.
The machine’s feed troughs can be changed according to your needs. If you need to squeeze larger or odd size fruits, you can fit a wide trough in. On the other hand, in cases where you only need to squeeze soft and small fruits, a small trough can be used for added convenience. With a tank of up to 27 oz, you can seal and store the excess juice in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Wide range of accessories
Other accessories which might surprise you are its freezer tray and glass bottle for taking your juice on the road. With this combination, you can prepare your juice in no time and bring it along while keeping the juice cool and fresh.
All accessories (tank, glass bottle, and freezer tray) are extremely useful for those who want to keep large quantities of beverages in the refrigerator throughout the week.
Build-in leak prevention
The machine has a polished filter wire that makes it easy to remove the remaining fibers on the filter. There is also a built-in leak prevention function that allows you to stop between sections to keep the kitchen surface from getting dirty.
However, when operating at full capacity, the juicer may create loud noise affecting your kitchen and the surrounding environment. Many users also claim that it is frequently interrupted in operation due to the engine overheating when juicing at the maximum power. It can make a long juicing session quite inconvenient.
- High power
- Various accessories and interchangeable feed trough
- Leak prevention
- Poor heat dissipation
- Loud noise at maximum capacity
Breville BJE530BSS – Best centrifugal juicer for COMPACTNESS
- COLD SPIN TECHNOLOGY Cold Spin Technology allows juice to flow up and through the stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by an Italian-made mesh filter to ensure an insignificant temperature increase.
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN With the pulp bin located behind the product base, the Juice Fountain Cold Plus features a new and unique space saving design for a better use of your countertop space.
Breville Juice Fountain Cold Plus BJE530BSS is one of the simplest juicers you’ll ever see. Its design caters to those with simple needs and limited kitchen space. However, it does not mean its functionality is compromised. In a small footprint, you will have a powerful engine block to generate up to 70 fl oz in 1 squeeze.
- Weight 1 Pounds
- Size 13.15 x 8.6 x 17.64 inches (LxWxH)
- Power up 350 W
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Wide feeding trough
- 2-stage dual-speed system
2-stage dual-speed system
With the 2-stage dual speed, you’ll have complete peace of mind with this fruit’s smooth functioning. Besides, the small mesh filter ensures the retention of more minerals and vitamins than other products on the market. The exclusive Cold Spin technology also ensures that no nutrients are damaged due to the excessive heat generated during the juicing process.
Wide feeding trough
Like many other Breville brand machines, the BJE530BSS Juice has a 3.5-inch wide feeding trough with a unique design that can help you put fruits and vegetables in large quantities without cutting them out.
The juicer comes along with an innovative and convenient rear container. It is a unique space-saving feature that is normally not available in other models.
High power and performance
With power up to 350 W, the machine can squeeze the maximum amount of water without sweating. You just need to press the Start button, and the machine will run and wait for the water to be separated from the desired material.
If the machine is clogged during use, you just press the Reverse button to solve the problem; the material will be pushed up automatically.
- High performance
- It is quite difficult to clean
Breville 800JEXL – Best centrifugal juicer for RIGIDITY and ROBUSTNESS
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite lets you embrace the power of professionals; A 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPM's to give you up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers; Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious results every time
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL provides tremendous power out of its 1000 W motor. With this power, you get a maximum spin speed of 13,000 rpm to extract up to 30% more water than a traditional centrifugal juicer.
- Weight 1 Pounds
- Size 16.5 x 9 x 16 inches (LxWxH)
- Power up 1000W
- Made from Alloy Steel
- Compact design
- Extra wide feeding trough
Innovative filtration system for perfect juice quality
Not only that, but its filtration system also has more than 40000 micro-holes to ensure the perfect juice quality. With this filtering design, all kinds of air bubbles are removed, and the juice’s taste and quality remain as good as they can be.
Durable design made from high-quality materials
With a rugged design that uses stainless steel as the main material, the juicer is highly durable and extremely robust. As a result, the machine’s lifespan is significantly increased compared to traditional juicers. It makes this product an excellent long-term investment.
The Breville juicer offers a unique 3-inch ultra-wide feeder that lets you squeeze fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting. Therefore, the material preparation time is relatively short when using this machine.
The product has a short power cord that can be wrapped around the base and stored in a fairly small paper box. Therefore, after each use, it can be stored very easily in your favorite corner without taking up too much of the tabletop space.
The product has 2 main speeds. The slow speed helps you to ensure that the best mineral content is kept while squeezing relatively soft ingredients. On the other end, fast speed can be used for fruits that are harder and more difficult to squeeze.
The machine parts, such as the stainless steel filter bowl, the blender plate, and the juice jug, are made from food-grade materials. Hence, it is safe to clean it directly using a dishwasher.
- Compact and robust
- Easy to use
- Food grade materials
- Quite heavy
The juicer is one of the most important items in your family kitchen to make fresh, delicious, nutritious, and high-quality juice without spending too much time and effort. However, among the numerous types of juicers, such as centrifugal juicers, masticating juicer, or cold press juicers, on the market, how can users choose to buy the best one for their needs? Even if you want to buy a centrifugal type, it may be difficult to find out the best centrifugal juicer.
To help first-time buyers gain experience in choosing the best juicer machine, please join us to find out useful information about various types of juicers in the section below.
Brands and manufacturers
Currently, in the fruit juicer market, there are many famous brands, such as Foresto, Kuvings, Breville juicers, etc., which are reviewed and trusted by thousands of customers. As a result, buyers can be assured about the quality, price, local availability as well as warranty of their products.
Parts and accessories materials
Good material in a centrifugal juicer will not only help the machine to operate effectively but also ensures the machine lasts longer and is easier to clean. Ideally, high-quality, food-grade such as BPA-free plastic and dish-washer-friendly materials should be prime choices for any centrifugal juicers, especially those with a large capacity juicer.
Ease of cleaning
Most high-speed centrifugal juicer products often include many internal parts and accessories. It makes it complicated to disassemble and difficult to clean unless there is a built-in self-cleaning mode.
However, for the slow-speed masticating juicer, you can clean it simply by pouring water into the machine and turning the gears on; then, the machine will wash automatically.
Thus, between these two types, perhaps a slow-speed masticating juicer has a slight advantage when it comes to cleaning. Because simply speaking, a simple cleaning routine not only saves time but also helps us to enjoy juicing as well.
Without further explanation, price is one of the most important factors when buying anything. For a juicer, which price tag can go from 100 up to 1000 $, it is even more important to understand all the functionality which comes together with the price.
Only then a matching between your real needs and what is offered can help you determine the best price range for your budget. The best value for money, not the most expensive juicer, is what we are looking for.
Many accessories come with the juicer, including containers, brushes, filters, etc. Expensive and multi-functional juicers may provide more at the cost of complexity. You should consider carefully if certain accessories are required before deciding on the best centrifugal juicer.
For example, if you live alone and juicing once a day is not a problem, perhaps it is better to leave out all the big container options and opt for a more compact design.
Advantages of the juicer for users
Did you know? Drinking a glass of juice can help your body absorb a much larger vitamin content compared to chewing the fruit directly. Not only is it a refreshing drink, but the juice also assists in replenishing the nutritional content, beautifying the skin, and preventing certain diseases and illnesses.
With a proper juicer, less time and effort are required to make juice while the nutritious contents are well-kept and retained.
Masticating vs. centrifugal juicer – Which one is better?
A centrifugal juicer uses quick spinning to squeeze fruits, compared to a masticating juicer, where either one or two gears are rotated to crush the ingredients against a screen. As a result, a real difference can be seen in terms of price, juice quality, and ease of use two.
The best centrifugal juicer is typically faster, cheaper, and suitable for users who are not concerned about extracting maximum juice from the fruits. On the other hand, the best masticating juicer will be a better choice if juicing yield and retaining nutritious contents are the main concern.
However, both methods produce pulpy and foamy juices, which must be consumed as soon as possible to avoid further separation of liquid and solid phases. When juice quality and long-term storage are important, users should look into the best cold press juicer on the market.
How to choose the best centrifugal juicer on the market?
There are a lot of juicers available in the market. Choosing the best one can be a difficult task as there are various factors you need to take into consideration. However, we have compiled an in-depth review of all the centrifugal juicers that will help you choose the best one for your home or commercial use. There are certain factors we have considered before picking the best products on the market. We will explain them one by one so that you can easily pick a centrifugal juicer of your choice.
- Juicer or not to be: That is the question. The very first thing you need to decide is whether you want a centrifugal juicer or a masticating juicer. Centrifugal juicer will help you extract juice faster and more efficiently and save time, but the quality of juice extracted is not as good as that extracted by a slow juicing method. On the other hand, slow juicing methods are time-consuming, but the extraction of juice from fruits and vegetables using this method is really healthy.
- The factors that should be taken into consideration are the quantity of juice you would be extracting in a day and whether you have enough time to slow down your juicing process or not. If you wish to get the maximum out of fruits and vegetables, then go for a masticating juicer. However, we will provide a brief description of both the juicers below so that you can understand the basic difference between them.
Centrifugal juicer: The faster way to extract juice
- A centrifugal juicer is one type of masticating juicer in which a fast rotating speed is used for the purpose of extracting juice from fruits and vegetables. As the name suggests, the juicer uses centrifugal force to extract juice from fruits and vegetables and is usually powered by electricity. During operation, fruits or vegetables are fed into the chute, where it gets crushed before being spun in a high-speed basket that will slowly ease out all of the juice content present in it. It is a very fast process when compared to masticating juicers.
- As we said earlier, it is a faster method as opposed to extracting juice using the slow juicing method and saving time, but the quality of juice extracted by this method will not be as good as that extracted by a slow juicer. Centrifugal juicers are best for commercial use as it saves a lot of time in comparison to slow juicers when you have a large number of fruits and vegetables.
Juicing technology: a best centrifugal juicer vs. a best masticating juicer – which one is better?
Currently, most entry juicers in the market are designed with 2 main types of technology: high-speed spinning centrifugal juicer and low-speed squeezing masticating juicer. The main quality difference is briefly explained above, and the difference in operating technology will be further explained here.
A high-speed best centrifugal juicer is a type of juicer commonly used in the market due to its familiarity and low cost. When juicing, this juicer works by spinning at a very high speed, forcing the fruit to be crushed gradually and separating the water from the juice pulp thanks to the centrifugal force and razor-sharp blades.
Slow-speed best masticating juicers normally operate at a relatively low speed (45-70 rpm). The fruit is slowly put into the sieve and is crushed under the friction between the two gears.
With this technology, there is almost no centrifugal force, and only minimal friction is created. Then, a pulp separator pushes the pulp out while the juice comes out naturally.
If quick and easy juicing is what you’re looking for, a centrifugal juicer is a good option for you. However, if retaining vitamins for your skin is more important, perhaps you should look into the slow masticating juicer.
What are the pros and cons of a centrifugal juicer?
- Pros: Quick, easy, and more affordable than masticating juicers.
- Cons: The juice is not as nutritious as it would be from a masticating juicer because there is less pulp in the final product.
What should you be looking for when purchasing a juicer in 2023?
- The best juicers are made from high-quality materials like stainless steel and glass.
- Juice quality is important to consider, as some machines will produce more pulp than others.
- You want to make sure your machine can handle large volumes of juice without clogging or overheating.
What is the difference between cold presses and centrifugal juicers?
Cold press juicers use a slow process to extract the juice from fruits and vegetables. This method preserves nutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that may be lost in other juicing methods. Centrifugal juicers are one of the most common types of electric-powered food processors available on today’s market. They work by spinning produce at high speeds, which can create heat that destroys some of these nutrients.
What is the best juicer for beginners?
Basically, all juicers are efficient at extracting juice from produce; the type of juice extracted depends on the machine used.
- A centrifugal juicer is a fast, inexpensive, and easy-to-clean machine; however, it does not extract as much juice from fruits and vegetables compared to other types of juicers. A centrifugal juicer usually looks like a tall, cylindrical container with a shredding disk at the top, which is used to shred ingredients. The shredded fruits and vegetables are spun around in the machine at such high speeds that everything except for the juice is thrown out.
- A masticating juicer is slow but great at extracting the juice and other nutrients from the fruits/vegetables and leafy greens; the machine juice can be kept in a glass container for up to 72 hours and is easily fed into a high-speed blender to make drinks, smoothies or soup. When buying a juicer, it is important to consider your intended usage; if you are a health-conscious individual or wish to give your child fresh fruit and vegetable juices, then a masticating juicer is the best option.
- A manual juicer extracts juice from fruits and vegetables by means of a hand crank which crushes the produce against a mesh filter. The extracted juice is filtered through a fine mesh strainer; the resulting juice is very clean; hence the machine is a good choice for wheatgrass and leafy greens. When choosing a manual juicer, ensure you go for quality products, as it will improve your experience of juicing.
Can I drink green juice every day?
Yes, it depends on a few factors. There are some green juices that I feel are more appropriate to drink every day than others. Most of the time, this decision is based on how much leafy greens are already in your diet and what type of greens you have used in the juice.
- Let me explain: The first main factor in deciding if it’s ok to drink your daily dose of green juice every day is how many servings of leafy greens you are already consuming on a daily basis. If this number is above 5-7, then I see no problem with drinking one serving of fresh vegetable or fruit juice a day. It would be pretty tough to get that amount of greens in any other way.
- There are many different types of green leafy veggies, some higher in oxalic acid than others. Oxalic acid is one of the anti-nutrients that some plants have, and it can be harsh on your body in large amounts – especially if you don’t eat a lot of those foods regularly already (i.e., spinach). So the more you already eat of those green leafy veggies, the less “green” juice I would recommend.
- Every once in a while, it’s nice to treat yourself and drink something that is delicious, cold, and good for you! This could be a great way to help encourage your body to crave greens on a daily basis. Or, if you are on a special juice cleanse or detox diet, drinking green juice every day is one of the easiest ways to make sure you get enough nutrients that your body needs.
- The second factor in deciding if daily green juices are ok for you is whether the greens in question have tough cell walls or not. Some vegetables/fruits have a much tougher cell wall than others. You will find that the juicers you are using to make these juices can greatly affect their cell walls and therefore make them more or less “drinkable” on an everyday basis. I will talk about this in another post as it is a whole other topic – but do be aware of this factor when you are often juicing.
- I have to give a shout-out to the green juice that I made in the video above because it’s one of the most delicious and drinkable green juices I’ve ever tasted! It is low in oxalic acid because there really isn’t much spinach or beet greens in it and also because the amount of leafy greens is in the perfect ratio to carrots and cucumbers. If you decide to make your own green juice, use a juicer that has a wide chute as this will catch more cell walls and therefore make it more “soothing” on your stomach if you drink it every day.
- The last factor is whether or not you like it. Seriously, there is no point in drinking something every day that you hate or are not convinced is good for your body. Or even worse, something that tastes so bad you can’t stand to finish it! This will only lead to juicing being a negative experience, and then you would be better off not doing it at all.
Centrifugal juicers have become very popular in recent years because they are affordable and easy to use. There is a wide range of centrifugal juicer machines available on the market. No matter what type of fruit juice extractor you are looking for, be it manual or electric, there’s bound to be something on this list that will work perfectly for you and make your mornings brighter with its fresh flavor.
If not, we have listed a good variety that will help you make an educated decision about which one to buy. In conclusion, it is important to remember that any machine worth buying should come with a warranty of at least 1 year in order to be considered reliable and durable; these are all brands that offer this service! You may also want to consider where you plan on using the machine- if it’s going into commercial use or just for personal home use. For more information about our list of the best centrifugal juicers.
As you can see, nowadays, the fruit juicer market is very diversified and rich in both technology and functionality. In this article, we have listed the Top 6 best centrifugal juicer machines which we think can cover a wide range of needs. We hope it can more or less answer your question about finding the best centrifugal juicer for beginners, and you can finally shop for a suitable one for your kitchen among various types of juicers on the market. Thank you very much for your interest.